Hurricane Florence has caused extensive damage across the Carolinas – the Servcom USA team will be doing what we can to help those in need, and we’re inviting you to do so as well.
In the weeks following Hurricane Florence’s arrival in the Carolinas, thousands of residents are still reeling from the initial damage and sustained effects of severe flooding. As numerous charities and aid organizations mobilize to help those in need, the Servcom USA team is inviting our network of clients and the members of our business community to pitch in.
The Servcom USA team was extremely fortunate to have sustained no damage due to Hurricane Florence – but not everyone is so lucky. We feel it’s vitally important to offer the support we can when we can – and you should too.
Please consider donating to one of the following charities that are working tirelessly to help Hurricane Florence victims in the Carolinas:
- Habitat For Humanity: You can donate a monetary amount directly and ensure it is designated for Hurricane Florence relief. Habitat For Humanity helps by assessing housing and shelter needs in affected areas.
- Harvest Hope Food Bank: Harvest Hope Food Bank is designated as the lead food bank in South Carolina for disaster response, and they are currently coordinating efforts to support those affected by Hurricane Florence. You can donate to them directly online, and designate that your contribution is for disaster relief.
- All Hands and Hearts: This organization is currently on the ground in the Carolinas, developing a comprehensive work queue to handle a range of vital tasks in response to the disaster. Their most urgent work at the moment is delivering meals to residents that may not be able to leave their houses due to flooding. You can contribute to these efforts directly online.
- The Cooperative Ministry: This organization provides a range of vital resources for those affected by Hurricane Florence, from food to clothing and household items. You can donate directly to their hurricane relief efforts online.
- Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina: You can help the Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina feed those in need across the state by donating directly to their cause – you can do so online right now or donate food items in person if you’re in the area.
If you were fortunate to avoid the effects of Hurricane Florence, please consider helping out those in need.
Like this article? Check out Why Your Company Should Be Considering Managed IT Services, 3 Quick Tips To Boost Your LinkedIn Skills, or Who Is Responsible For CIPA Compliance? to learn more.